There’s a fine line between an outfit and a getup. An outfit is one thing It’s classic and appropriate. A getup is something else altogether. If your grandmother asked you where you were going in that getup, you knew you better rethink your ensemble. Our Getup Cotton Napkin will get a laugh from all of your girlfriends.
- Our clean, classic designs are the perfect home decor for a rustic, country farmhouse, an elegant city loft or any home that needs some Southern charm. Guaranteed to make hearts smile.
- Heavyweight fabric like our Fancy Pants dishtowels
- Hand printed so that the fold faces the plate
- 20 inches square
- 100 percent cotton
- Machine washable and dryable
- Iron only on non-printed side
- Professional grade screen printing ink used for images
Come read our Barn Blog for stories more Southern than train songs, white dirt and Carolina dogs.
Chuck Reece, former editor of The Bitter Southerner and voice of the award-winning The Bitter Southerner Podcast, spins some tales so good they'll make you want to say grace with a Southern drawl and eat a tomato sandwich. Come on over to our brand new sister publication, Salvation South. We're telling Southern stories about hope and healing that are guaranteed to make your heart smile!
Stacy Reece, Cool Stuff Officer at Down South, makes the products and adds a few stories and recipes to make everybody from grandmothers to grandmillenials feel good about about having a Southern drawl. She also makes all the products for Salvation South. Her work has been featured in Okra Magazine and the Southern Living Blog.